Amfleet II SEPTA Comet II coach reskin
This is a reskin of the Amfleet II coach and business cars from The Boston Sprinter DLC to be in the style of the SouthEastern Pennsylvania Transport Authority (SEPTA) Bombardier Comet II coaches. This includes two reskins for a small-medium consist, including a front coach to replace Amtrak's business class because SEPTA doesn't use a business class and opt for a "QuietRide Car" instead - which has the same look on the exterior as the rest of the cars.
This was a paint scheme made for this set of rolling stock (Amfleet) that SEPTA does not use in real life specifically because TSW2 doesn't let you use your own custom types of rolling stock in scenerios, and instead I had to make it for the Amfleet cars so you can use it in conjunction with my ACS-64 SEPTA Reskin and use it in your own custom scenerios (or else I'd have used the BTC-1 and CTC-1 cars from this DLC for it because those are just slightly dated models of the rolling stock SEPTA uses in real life) and let it work with my SEPTA ACS-64 as a consist :( . I had to take certain liberties because of TSW2 so any feedback on these textures would be more than appreciated :D
Smith-Jason, SEPTA Bombardier Comet II Coach 2506, 2017, Trenton New Jersey.
- A legal copy of Train Sim World® 2
- Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour - Boston Sprinter
Install using the TSW2 Livery Manager by RagingLighting and follow the necessary steps to install and setup the program before continuing.
- Unzip the file and extract the liveries' file you wish to use
- Place the livery files into your TSW2LM Reskins folder
- Open the Livery Manager and click the first reskin and click a free spot on the right
- Click " IMPORT -> "
- This is a small pack including two passenger cars, so repeat for other reskins
- Load TSW2 and ensure the liveries load properly
- Have fun! :D
About this mod
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago
- Train Sim World 2
- Type of content
- Rush Hour Steam (UE4 4.26), Rush Hour Epic Games (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2 (UE4 4.23)