CCB UP AC4400CW Corrections
5× · 279×
Updated to Version 1.1!
This small mod replaces the UP AC4400CW model with one that had the bogies fixed up to look/function properly. No more dead rear bogie and axles not spinning, brakes not working as they should (on the loco model) or brake lines floating in mid-air.
This mod changes the model only, so it is fully compatible with pretty much all other mods, and of course is 100% compatible with the Livery Editor and custom skins.
Opinions are always welcome. If you would like to support me and my modding endeavors, please consider a symbolic donation.
Place the file 'TS2Prototype-TS-CCB-UP-AC4400-Fix.pak' into '(GAMELOCATION)\WindowsNoEditor\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC'
If you had a previous version of the mod, make sure you overwrite it.
(GAME_LOCATION) being the game directory ex. 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Train Sim World 2'
- re-did the entire mod from the beginning since I moved the wheels to match the bogies instead of bogies to match the wheels (bogies arent even) and it caused a wobble on the axles which has been fixed
- removed the ladder rung that used to clip the handrail on the front of the loco as it is not present on the prototype
- fixed "Weathered" variant of the loco not working
- weighed the vertices to all the brake components (brake shoes, swing arms, connectors, etc) which are now all animated properly in the game on both bogies (most components weren't working on either bogie)
- rotated rear bogie
- adjusted and properly moved/connected the brake lines on both front and rear bogies (no more floating pipes attached to nothing)
- adjusted break pistons so they don't end up sticking out of the brake body
- assigned bogie components to their respective bones and weighed all the vertices as necessary
- assigned the 3 rear axles to their respective bones and weighed them
- other misc small corrections
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 91 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- one month ago
- one month ago
- Train Sim World 2
- Type of content
- Rush Hour Steam (UE4 4.26), Rush Hour Epic Games (UE4 4.26)