With the Preservation Crew update for the Peninsula Corridor route, and the port from TSW2 to TSW3, the Caltrain Baby Bullet DLC suffered some issues which haven't been fixed yet. This mod aims to fix 99% of the issues within TSW3 for this train.
Timetable Mode (Peninsula Corridor Route)
- You are now able to select the Caltrain Baby Bullet (BombardierBiLevel) CabCar in the train-selection UI.
Creators Club (Livery Designer / Scenario Planner)
- The MP36PH Locomotive (Standalone) has now been re-added in the Livery Designer.
- The BiLevel Coach (Standalone) has now been re-added in the Livery Designer.
- The BiLevel Cab Car (Standalone) has now been re-added in the Livery Designer.
- You are now able to use Livery Designer creations for your Baby Bullet train in Scenario Planner
- You can now use Livery Designer creations for the Baby Bullet train on any length formation, instead of only 6car formations. (For the standalone versions only)
- You can now use Livery Designer creations for formations which the BiLevel Cab Car is leading the train. (For the standalone versions only)
- Any Livery Designer creation for the Baby Bullet train that was made in TSW 2 is now compatible to be used in TSW 3 with this mod installed. This includes both your own personal reskins, and Creators Club uploads. (Please Note: If you used the official profile transfer feature provided by DTG from TSW2 to TSW3, and you haven't deleted (or corrupted) your profile since, any creation you made in TSW2 for the Baby Bullet train will be restored and usable again in TSW3 like nothing ever happened as long as this mod is kept installed)
- Ensures all services in the Baby Bullet journey mode chapter spawn with a MP36PH-3C/BombardierBiLevel formation instead of a F40PH-2CAT/Gallery formation.
- Please delete older versions of this mod with the following file names:
The standalone reskinnable MP36PH, BiLevel Coach, and BiLevel CabCar this mod reintroduces have missing thumbnails in the new UI. This does not affect usability or gameplay in any way, its just a little looking.
This is a core issue with TSW, and not an issue caused by the Baby Bullet DLC nor this mod. Livery Designer creations are unable to be flipped in a formation, they basically ignore the flipped parameter in a formation entirely. What this means is, if you were to make a scenario, and you pick a 12car formation for the MP36PH locomotive, and you select a Livery Designer creation to be applied to the BiLevel CabCar at the rear of your train, the CabCar will be facing forwards, which is the wrong way, even though the formation is supposed to have the CabCar flipped. This bug affects all trains in the game, any livery designer creation will ignore the flipped paramater in a formation and will face forwards no matter what, this is an issue that DTG needs to fix on their end.
Livery Designer reskins for the standalone MP36PH, BiLevel Coaches, and BiLevel Cab Car will not substitute into Timetable Mode. These are only usable in Scenario Planner. This is the same functionality as TSW 2.
FilesTripleJ814_!CaltrainBabyBullet_TSW3-Fixes.pak 12 KB · Added 8 Apr 2023 · Downloaded 744×
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 406 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- 17 Feb 2023
- 22 Aug 2023
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 3
- Train Sim World Content
- Caltrain MP36PH-3C 'Baby Bullet', Peninsula Corridor: San Francisco - San Jose