Thameslink Class 377 (Volume 1 and Volume 2)
3× · 693×
This is my attempt at making a Thameslink livery on the Class 377. I have done it to the best I can with as many details as I possibly could add. I have released Volume 2 after 6 months and it includes the following patches:
- Fixed the missing orange line on the MOSL car.
- Warning signs at the front of the train have been raised as they are in real life.
- Merged the unbranded and branded liveries.
Train Sim World 2
East Coastway Add On
- Download the Thameslink Class 377 Branded.tsw2liv file.
- Put the file in your TSW2 Livery Manager Exports folder.
- Open TSW2 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import.
- Enjoy my livery!
Do not repost my livery anywhere else without my permission. If you notice anything that I have missed or done incorrectly, please let me know in the Train Sim Community Discord server. My Discord is LucidDaniel#3233.
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 508 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- 8 months ago
- one month ago
- Train Sim World 2
- Type of content
- Rush Hour Steam (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2 (UE4 4.23)