This is my repaint of abellio Deutschland for the Talent 2. There is two versions included for it. The first is the version of the livery is the one that uses the standard TSW 2 livery editor elements. The second version is the RL (Real Logo) version of it, that uses real logos to be more accurate and realistic.
- Train Sim World 2 (Steam|Epic)
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Manager
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Editor Logo Pack (If using RL version)
- Download the .tsw2liv file
- Put the file in your TSW2 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW2 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
FilesTalent 2 Abellio Deutschland RL v1.0 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 47 KB · Added 1 Feb 2021 · Downloaded 461× Talent 2 Abellio Deutschland v1.0 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 87 KB · Added 1 Feb 2021 · Downloaded 432×
About this mod
- 31 Jan 2021
- 1 Feb 2021
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2: Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2 before Rush Hour update (UE4 4.23)
You literally copied this Livery from the rail-sim Forum, only thing you changed is the Signage Board at each Door
Uh, no I didn't. All liveries I create are from scratch. Of course, if you're making the same thing, it's going to look the same.
An excellent reskin. Thanks!
Add a comment
If you wish to leave a comment, please log in .