This is my recreation of the UK livery for the DB ICE3M from 2010 when DB were considering services to London St. Pancras.
- Train Sim World 2 (Steam|Epic)
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Manager
- Download the .tsw2liv file
- Put the file in your TSW2 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW2 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. I am not responsible if your game breaks due to using this livery. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
- Initial Release
FilesDB ICE 3 UK v1.0 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 329 KB · Downloaded 365×
About this mod
- 5 Apr 2021
- 5 Apr 2021
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2: Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2 before Rush Hour update (UE4 4.23)
Maybe use the Logo Pack from trainsim.cz to add the DB logo
I try and keep all my liveries as user friendly as possible, and that means keeping it to just in game decals. I have got some Real Logo variants of some liveries however. It's something I am thinking of doing more in the future. I am also trying to weather my trains too these days. There isn't a weathered one of this one (yet anyway), because I couldn't really find anything that looked good. I need more time to play around with weathering on the ICE3M.
YOU DID IT!!!
XD I did indeed
Add a comment
If you wish to leave a comment, please log in .