This is a port of my original Heathrow Express Class 387 livery for the ECW 377 to the Gatwick Express class 387 on from London Commuter. Being an actual 387, it means that the Heathrow Express 387 livery can be more accurate than it was on the East Coastway class 387. In addition to porting the livery over to the 387, I have also edited a few things for increased accuracy. Like on the original livery for the 377, this one features a standard version and a real logo (RL) version, and a weathered and un-weathered variant for each.
- Livery had been recreated as accurately as possible, with the real life colours been used for the livery
- Weathered and un-weathered versions of the livery included
- Couldn't do the logo on the front where the gangway connection is due to how the 387 model works. Will correct this if in the future, they fix the issue.
- Train Sim World 2 (Steam|Epic)
- London Commuter Route Add-On (Steam|Epic)
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Manager
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Editor Logo Pack (If using RL version)
- Download the .tsw2liv file
- Put the file in your TSW2 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW2 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. I am not responsible if your game breaks due to using this livery. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
- Ported from the ECW 377
- Corrected issues from porting to new model
- Adapted parts of the livery to the new 387 model
FilesHeathrow Express Class 387 Un-weathered v1.0 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 686 KB · Downloaded 236× Heathrow Express Class 387 Weathered v1.0 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 693 KB · Downloaded 291×
About this mod
- 8 Oct 2021
- 8 Oct 2021
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2: Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26)