With the release of Midland Main Line and it's 158 also comes my Great Western Railway livery for the 158! Almost every detail has been recreated to make this livery as accurate as possible, although a few bits had to be left out due to the 300 layer limit. The unit number used for this livery is 158747, a real life class 2 car 158.
- Livery had been recreated as accurately as possible, with the real life colours been used for the livery
- Weathered and un-weathered versions of the livery included
- Train Sim World 3 (Steam|Epic)
- Midland Main Line: Leicester - Derby & Nottingham Route Add-On (Steam|Epic)
- Train Sim World 3 Livery Manager (1.0.0+)
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Editor Logo Pack v1.4+ (If using RL version)
- Download the .tsw3 file
- Put the file in your TSW 3 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW 3 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. I am not responsible if your game breaks due to using this livery. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
- Initial Release
FilesGWR Class 158 (With Weathering) by Ant Craft [v1.0].tsw3 2 MB · Added 20 Apr 2023 · Downloaded 37×
Real Logo Pack (With Weathering)
Real Logo Pack (Without Weathering)
About this mod
- 20 Apr 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 3
- Train Sim World Content
- Midland Main Line: Leicester - Derby & Nottingham
this is amazing ! looks so realistic esoecially the weathered RL version - thank you for sharing
I love these liveries, but every time I download anything from this site, and use livery manager etc, the logos, and font / text especially vehicle numbering always comes out jumbled up. I have downloaded the latest logo packs and livery manager so not sure what I am missing. Has anyone else experienced this? Any solution? I really love the livery but the jumbled numbering is annoying :(
This is... Incredible!!
Thanks for the kind words everyone :)
Add a comment
If you wish to leave a comment, please log in .