This is my recreation of Great Western Railway's class 387 livery on the East Coastway class 377. There is a normal version of the livery, as well as a Real Logo (RL) version that uses the livery editor logo pack. Both versions also have a weathered and un-weathered variant. I also recommend taking a look at my GWR Livery for the Gatwick Express 387 for London Commuter, since this is much more accurate to the train in real life due them both being class 387s.
- Livery has been recreated as accurately as possible, with the real life colours being used for the livery
- Features a Real Logo (RL) version of the livery for extra accuracy
- Both versions of the livery include a weathered and un-weathered variant
- Train Sim World (Steam|Epic)
- East Coastway Route Add-On (Steam|Epic)
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Manager
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Editor Logo Pack (If using RL version)
- Download the .tsw2liv file
- Put the file in your TSW2 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW2 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
- Real Logo (RL) version of livery added
- Weathered variants now included
- Texturing issue in pantograph bay now fixed
- Initial Release
FilesGWR 387 Un-weathered RL v1.1 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 131 KB · Added 7 Jun 2021 · Downloaded 395× GWR 387 Un-weathered v1.1 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 183 KB · Added 7 Jun 2021 · Downloaded 318× GWR 387 Weathered RL v1.1 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 137 KB · Added 7 Jun 2021 · Downloaded 353× GWR 387 Weathered v1.1 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 189 KB · Added 7 Jun 2021 · Downloaded 271×
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 306 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- 2 Feb 2021
- 7 Jun 2021
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2: Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2 before Rush Hour update (UE4 4.23)
Just wanted to let you all know that the class 377 bug that prevented you using the train in timetable mode and scenario planner was fixed in the Feb 16th Patch for TSW 2, so the fix that was originally linked is now no longer needed.
how do i use this in service mode?
You can only use it in service mode on the East Coastway, since this is a repaint of the East Coastway class 377. But you can use the scenario planner to use it on Great Western Express. If you don't feel like making one, then I can recommend this scenario for you: https://mods.trainsimcommunity.com/mods/c3-train-sim-world-2/c17-scenarios/c55-great-western-express/i1113-gwr-complete-rolling-stock
Add a comment
If you wish to leave a comment, please log in .