This is my recreation of Direct Rail Services newest livery for the East Coastway class 66. I had a hard time getting the correct shade of blue on this livery, and I am still a bit unsure if it's spot on or not, so if you think it looks wrong, please let me know :)
- Train Sim World 2 (Steam|Epic)
- East Coastway Route Add-On (Steam|Epic)
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Manager
- Download the .tsw2liv file
- Put the file in your TSW2 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW2 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. I am not responsible if your game breaks due to using this livery. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
- Initial Release
Tags: class-66 direct-rail-services
FilesDirect Rail Services Class 66 v1.0 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 171 KB · Added 11 Feb 2021 · Downloaded 422×
About this mod
- 11 Feb 2021
- 11 Feb 2021
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2: Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2 before Rush Hour update (UE4 4.23)
- Train Sim World Content
- East Coastway: Brighton - Eastbourne & Seaford
Thank you! :)
Excellent job! Based on that newer livery you based your repaint on, looks like you got it pretty spot-on:
Had a hard time getting the blue as close as I could, and the logo was also pretty tricky, so thank you :) I also figured out how to pain the handle bars on the front and back and have them look nice, so if it applies to any of my other liveries, I'll add the painted handle bars to them.
Add a comment
If you wish to leave a comment, please log in .