This is my recreation of the First Capital Connect livery for the class 377 for East Coastway. This livery actually comes in 2 versions, a weathered and un-weathered variant. The first 3 screenshots showcase the un-weathered variant, while the last 3 showcase the weathered one
Unit Number: 377 507
- Train Sim World (Steam|Epic)
- East Coastway Route Add-On (Steam|Epic)
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Manager
- Download the .tsw2liv file
- Put the file in your TSW2 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW2 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. I am not responsible if your game breaks due to using this livery. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
- Initial Release
FilesFirst Capital Connect Class 377 Un-weathered v1.0 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 645 KB · Added 19 Feb 2021 · Downloaded 404× First Capital Connect Class 377 Weathered v1.0 by Ant Craft.tsw2liv 704 KB · Added 19 Feb 2021 · Downloaded 459×
About this mod
- 19 Feb 2021
- 19 Feb 2021
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2: Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2 before Rush Hour update (UE4 4.23)
- Train Sim World Content
- East Coastway: Brighton - Eastbourne & Seaford
Nobody has commented yet.
Add a comment
If you wish to leave a comment, please log in .