Hello driver, today you will be taking an Amtrak ACS-64 electric locomotive on the first section of its journey to Richmond, between Boston and Providence. This service is operated by Amtrak and, for your section of the journey, calls at Boston Back Bay (dep 1026), Route 128 (1037) and Providence (arr 1059). Timetables for your train and AI trains have been researched using publicly available timetables available on Amtrak and MBTA's websites. If you'd like to point me in the direction of any other timetables for services you would've liked to see included, feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord or drop a comment here. Expected journey time is 50-60mins. Enjoy your drive!
Move the .sav file (USD_1A20FFC2-4B25-1DD5-5263-0A8BA2BA5214) to your "\Documents\My Games\TrainSimWorld2\Saved\SaveGames" folder
- I have used Bendix (TaskPlays)'s fabulous tutorial on how to edit service start times outside of 5 min chunks for a more immersive experience. Check out the tutorial here.
- Scenario can be found under "#85 1020 BOS-RVM (2022)" in Boston Sprinter > Tools > Scenario Planner
- All MBTA services have been replaced with FP40 + CTC3 formations due to no other locos being available
Tags: acs-64 america amtrak express mbta nec north-america northeast-corridor
FilesUSD_1A20FFC2-4B25-1DD5-5263-0A8BA2BA5214.sav 13 KB · Downloaded 212×
About this mod
- 9 Jun 2022
- 9 Jun 2022
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26)
- Train Sim World Content
- Rush Hour - Boston Sprinter - Northeast Corridor: Boston - Providence
Nobody has commented yet.
Add a comment
If you wish to leave a comment, please log in .