TSW God Mode, currently still in alpha, wants to be a utility inside TSW itself in form of a pak mod, accessed by moving your mouse to the top edge of your screen while driving, to help modders with creating their own mods or anyone with just having a bit of fun!
A UI for some of the
ts2.rtt console commands allowing you to spawn any Formation or RVD (Rail Vehicle Definition = a single rail vehicle) at will and routing yourself to a marker or portal
A UI for controlling most TSW Environment variables like Date & Time, Cloudiness, Precipitation, Wetness, Ground & Piled Snow, Wind Strength, how autumn- or winter-like the vegitation is, the temperature and Fog Density (and skylight intensity too because that's used pretty often as well)
Because of Unreal Engine stripping all debugging features, including everything logging related, when TSW is getting cooked for you, the end user, modders have it hard to debug their own Blueprint-based mods. This mod introduces it's own log system to make the process of creating such mods a little easier.
Get the files required in the Editor on GitHub here!
With Alpha 0.2.0 a UI for all Train Sim World specific console commands (and some
STAT-commands) has been added, with value previews for Console Variables, and special UIs for
ts2.dbg.ToggleDriverPermission. A few commonly-used commands have also been hard-coded in a 'Favorites' menu, which will be made customisable at a later date.
- Teleport to Player Start - Teleport to a on-foot route spawn point
- Livery Exporter - WIP feature to export livery designer creations as an image file
- Digital Display Popout - Display a RVV's Widget Component's TextureRenderTarget as a seperate window (intended for taking screenshots of displays as this is just the widget component's output and not the widget itself)
- Spawn HDX Jeep - Spawns the unlockable drivable Jeep from the Holiday Express DLC (required)
- Show all Ribbons on Route Map - Show hidden trackage on the pause menu route map
God Mode has a very basic console implemented that feeds the user's input into Unreal Engine's
ExecuteConsoleCommand Blueprint node. That means that there's no console output and that
GETALL do not work!
Automatically execute different console commands when loading into the world depending on what route is loaded or whether or not Physically Based Lighting is used.
Zoomier Zoom is a seperate zoom system that zooms a lot more than TSW's before! FOV range is between 5 and 130
- Fix Zoomier Zoom sometimes overriding TSW 4 Photo Mode "Field of View" slider when accessing Photo Mode through the pause menu
- God Mode added to "Antelope Valley Line: Los Angeles - Lancaster", "East Coast Main Line: Peterborough - Doncaster" and "S-Bahn Vorarlberg: Lindau - Bludenz"
- High Resolution Screenshot feature for TSW 4 Photo Mode: Take a High Resolution Screenshot by pressing Ctrl+F12, like with vanilla TSW while driving, but with God Mode also while using Photo Mode
- Add ability to change "Wetness", "Winter Tree" and "Autum Tree" while in Photo Mode (the remaining weather settings are impossible to be changed while the world is paused as far as I'm aware)
- Train Sim World 4 version detection
- New "Train Sim World - Amber" theme based on the new TSW 4 amber UI accent colour
- Fix arrows in Dynamic INI menu being shown as white squares for some users
- Fix Zoomier Zoom overriding TSW 4 Photo Mode "Field of View" slider
- Window open & close animations
- "Digital Display Popout" feature
- WIP "Livery Exporter" feature
- Train Sim World 4 preperations
- Tooltip for timetables in the "Load Timetable" menu now uses "✔" and "✖" instead of "true" and "false"
- Dynamic ini feature
- Banished the map boy
- Add background overrides for the route backgrounds used in the "Load Timetable" menu. Higher resolution backgrounds are now used with "Tharandter Rampe: Dresden - Chemnitz", "Nahverkehr Dresden" and "Long Island Railroad"
- Remove unused and broken testing code
- Make internal TSW 2/3 detection more modular
- God Mode added to "Glossop Line: Manchester - Hadfield & Glossop"
Foob_GodMode_MGP.pak - 30.06.2023
- Add Mapbox section to settings
- Mapbox integration with "Teleport to Player Start" in the form of tooltips when hovering over a Player Start
- Add "Success" log type to Modder's Log
- God mode added to "Peak Forest Railway: Ambergate - Chinley & Buxton"
- Remove RTT marker debug message from Modder's Log
- God mode added to "Midland Main Line: Leicester - Derby & Nottingham"
- Adjust behaviour of pull down menu sub-menu opening based on user feedback: When a menu has already been opened by hovering, clicking again no longer closes the menu
- Add Data Track infromation to timetable tooltip in "Load Timetable" menu
- God Mode added to "Niddertalbahn: Bad Vilbel - Stockheim"
- Added a tooltip for timetables in the "Load Timetable" menu showing some details about the timetable
- Multi-line log entries are now automatically formatted correctly
- God Mode added to "Linke Rheinstrecke"
- Markers are now gathered at runtime, which means God Mode compatibility updates with routes will become easier and faster (Known issue: The markers' alphabetical sort only sorts by the first letter. I wanted to get the update out with LFR but couldn't quite finish the sorting)
- Console Commands UI:
- Extras menu: "Teleport to Player Start", "Spawn HDX Jeep", "Show all Ribbons on Route Map"
- Pull Down Menu UI backend
- God Mode added to "Edinburgh - Glasgow", "Birmingham Cross City", "Bahnstrecke Bremen - Oldenburg", "The Holiday Express - Runaway Elf" and "New York - Trenton"
- Marker list added to "Edinburgh - Glasgow", "Birmingham Cross City", "Bahnstrecke Bremen - Oldenburg", "The Holiday Express - Runaway Elf" and "New York - Trenton"
- Changed highlight colour of the 'Train Sim World - Alpha' theme to red
Foob_GodMode_EDN-BCC-BRO-HDX.pak - 26.01.2023
Foob_GodMode_BCC-BRO-HDX.pak - 16.12.2022
Foob_GodMode_BCC-BRO.pak - 06.12.2022
Foob_GodMode_BCCPatch.pak - 20.11.2022
- God Mode now can differentiate between TSW 2 and TSW 3 which is indicated via an icon in the settings window
- Added Universal Electrification and delete train UI in the Runtime Timetabling Window under "More Options" while the Console Command UI feature is still WIP
- God Mode added to "Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel - Würzbrug" and "Cajon Pass"
- Marker list added to "Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel - Würzbrug", "Cajon Pass" and "South Eastern Highspeed Extended"
- Something something hidden command
- Window Resizing
- God Mode added to "Island Line 2022"
- Marker dropdown system implemented
- Marker list added to all current routes (latest release: "Island Line 2022: BR Class 484")
- Modder's Log "Event Begin Play" Fix: When log entries are made before the Widget has spawned (by using Event Begin Play) your entries will no longer be sent to the void, instead to a log buffer
- Environment Settings Skylight Intensity slider replaced with spin box
- German Localization added
Installed like any other pak-mod by being copied over to your Train Sim World 2, 3 or 4
\WindowsNoEditor\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC\ folder. Make sure to choose the correct download for your game below.
FilesFoob_GodMode_EpicGamesPakFiles_TSW3.zip 6 MB · Added 4 days ago · Downloaded 65×
If you're playing TSW 3 on Epic Games install one of the pak files in this zip, chosen based on one route you own (see README.txt inside the zip)
If you're playing TSW 4 on Epic Games install one of the pak files in this zip, chosen based on one route you own (see README.txt inside the zip)
!! I was unable to test if this actually works. If does not work hit me up on the Train Sim Community Discord server and if it does just leave a comment below so I can remove this notice !!
This pak file is for TSW 2/3/4 on Steam and TSW 2 on Epic Games
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 20,242 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- 10 Jul 2022
- 4 days ago
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2: Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 3, Train Sim World 4