This pack enhances the default DTG CSX SD80MAC and it's coal gondola with additional features, details, and liveries.
- Completely reworked and upscaled outer textures at 4k resolution
- A handful of new cab textures, as well as an improved and more accurate display
- Improved the rear fans and dynamic brake fan
- Replaced headlight flares with ones from Searchlight Simulations' 710G3B pack
- Compatible and intended to be used with FanRailer's physics improvement and CentralJerseyRailfan's sound pack
- New DCSV files with the correct roster numbers for their respective liveries
- A completely new Conrail G52X Coal Gondola, with new coal load textures and Krellnut's sounds applied
- New Norfolk Southern variant of the SD80MAC
- New default CSX Bethgon textures
- A SD80MAC manual model on the conductor's desk
New in v2.1:
- An NS Patched Ex-Conrail livery
- Completely reworked from scratch cab backwall model
DTG's CSX SD80MAC Loco Add-On
FanRailer's SD80MAC Physics Improvements
CentralJerseyRailfan's EMD 20cyl 710G3B SD80MAC Sound Pack
Seachlight Simulations' Freeware 16-710G3B Sound Pack
Searchlight Simulations' Freeware Conrail RS3L Horn
Krellnut's Freight Sounds
- Install the mod requirements before installing this pack
- Drop the included "Assets" folder into your Railworks installation, accept overwrites
Assets\DTG\SD80MACPack01\RailVehicles\Diesel\SD80MAC\CSX\Engineand paste it into
Assets\DTG\SD80MACPack01\RailVehicles\Diesel\SD80MAC\CSX\CabViewand paste it into
RailVehicles\Freight\CoalHopper\Default\Wagonand paste it into
- Make sure you enable
Keystone -> SD80Partsand
MLWAudio -> 16N-710G3Bin the Scenario/World Editor to have the custom models and headlight flares to appear
Tags: coal-gondola conrail csx norfolk-southern railworks sd80mac
FilesMACPack.zip 92 MB · Downloaded 208×
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 410 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- 20 Mar 2022
- 2 Oct 2022
- Train Simulator Classic
- Type of content
- NA Operator
- Conrail, CSX, NS - Norfolk Southern
Now this is nice. Good job
Very nice work.
Conrail RS3L Horn link is giving me a 404 error.
You can find it here for now,
But be aware that the DTG SD80MAC Horn.proxyxml that CNJrailfan provides is coded for the Searchlight version of this file, NOT the one present in the f/l here.
You will need to change the lines that begin with SearchlightSimulations from ".dav" to ".wav" (but note that the lines associated with MLWAudio ARE okay with the .dav extension, do NOT change those to ".wav."
You will also have to change a couple of the files in the RS3L_Ex-CR\Internal folder that you've put in your SearchlightSimulations folder under LeslieAirChimeR-series\RS3L_Ex-CR from "inRS3L_1_A.wav" and "inRS3L_1_B.wav" to "RS3L_A_IN.wav" and "RS3L_B_IN.wav"
The Link works fine here...it's your browser.
Thank you for making me mess up my sd80mac audio files and have no choice but to reinstall my game. The horn doesn't work and the train won't make a sound.
1st, you can reinstall just the SD80MAC DLC through steam. 2nd, did you get both sound packs that are required for the mod to function?
WHAT DID I DO WRONG?
Add a comment
If you wish to leave a comment, please log in .