Fixed an issue with the Northern Pacific Heritage Unit not showing the Decals for the Searchlight Equipped Version. This was due to the Bin File not pointing to the right directory.
In 2021 the BNSF Railway celebrated their 25th Anniversary by making a serues Speical Unit with the Railroad Heralds of some of the various Predecessor Railroads thateventually became part of the BNSF Railway. This was a very different approach to roads like the Union Pacific, Norfolk Soutern, and as of 2023 CSX Transportation. These "Heritage Units" were nothing new but for those who had a strong connection with those past roads ot was a slight disappointment. This pack (which is one of two packs that were made) was made to better represent the BNSF Heritage and to fly those Fallen Flags high in the sky.
PACK CONTENTS & FEATURES
First off I should mention this pack uses the Union Paicifc SD70ACes as back when I made them the BNSF Branding could not be purchased by anyone outside the United States. This Pack was made with the intention that EVERYONE could use it no matter where you lived. The Pack is also compatable with Searchlight Simulation's EMD 16N-710G3C-II Ehancement Pack however you can still use the pack without the Ehancement Pack. The Pack itself includes 5 different SD70s in the liveries of the Frisco, Northern Pacific, Great Northern, Chicago Burilington & Quincy, and the Santa Fe, both in Driver and Non-Driver Versions. There are also Custom Decals that are high reslution and Auto-Numbering, so in a way you can have a whole fleet of them or renumber them to the standard BNSF Railway Roster Numbers.
- Custom Decals
- Searchlight Compatable
- Auto-Numbering Compatable
- Driver and Non-Driver Units
- 5 different units based off the passenger liveries of each roads (Frisco, Northern Pacific, Great Northern, the Burlington Route, & the Santa Fe)
The SD70ACe is a powerful modern US diesel locomotive, and you can drive this terrific hauler in both modern and heritage colour schemes in Train Simulator
- Either extract the RWP file using either winRAR or 7Zip, or use the Utilities program that is included with Railworks.
- Next head over the folder listed below:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks\Assets\RSC\SD70Pack01\RailVehicles\Diesel\SD70ACE\Default\Engine
- From there, copy the SD70ACe_Default.GeoPcDX file and paste it in the following location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks\Assets\RSC\SD70Pack01\RailVehicles\Diesel\SD70ACE\BNSF_Heritage_Pack\ATSF
- Repeate the process for the other four folders. do not worry about the CabView folder as it is only needed for the Cab Textures.
- Once that's done you will need to move over either the Searchlight Simulations or Non-Searchlight Bin Files.into each of the locomotive Folders
- Enjoy and have fun.
Tags: atsf bnsf burlington-northern-santa-fe burlington-route cbq custom-decals emd fallen-flag fictional frisco gn great-northern heritage-unit northern-pacific np santa-fe sd70ace searchlight-simulations slsf what-if
FilesBNSF_Heritage_Pack-Passenger_Edition.zip 45 MB · Added 12 Aug 2023 · Downloaded 66×
Updated 8/12/2023: Northern Pacific Decal Fix
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 45 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- 29 Jul 2023
- 12 Aug 2023
- Train Simulator Classic
- Type of content
- NA Operator
- Class I, Fallen Flag, BNSF, Other