Drive the return trip with a 5 car London Overground Class 378/2 along the North London Line to Stratford making all regular stops. At Acton Central station, you will be required to change the power supply.
Player and AI passenger trains based on National Rail timetables. Realistic AI freight trains based on information from Realtime Trains.
This is the same scenario available on Steam Workshop except includes London Underground trains from the Virtual District Team.
- North London & Goblin Lines Add-On
- Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo - Portsmouth Route Add-On
- WCML South: London Euston - Birmingham Route Add-On
- European Loco & Asset Pack
- DB Schenker Class 59/2 Loco Add-On
- Freightliner Class 66 v2.0 Loco Add-On
- Powerhaul Class 66 V2.0 Loco Add-On
- EWS Class 66 v2.0 Loco Add-On
- Freightliner Class 70 Loco Add-On
Copy the included Content folder to your Railworks folder.
Difficulty: Hard (timetable)
Time: 1217 - 1319
Duration: 70 minutes
Ensure Dynamic Clouds is turned off.
This is scenario is set up in Career mode to ensure completion. If you prefer Standard mode, feel free to change using TS-Tools. Just be warned it is possible to fail the scenario.
This is the third of four scenarios I am working on for this route.
Files 3+ 2N29 Richmond - Stratford (TH).zip 230 KB · Added 28 Aug 2023 · Downloaded 16×
About this mod
- 28 Aug 2023
- 28 Aug 2023
- Train Simulator Classic
- Type of content
- Geographical area
- United Kingdom