Today you will take over and drive a 5 car London Overground Class 378/2 along the West London Line from Willesden Junction to Clapham Junction making all regular stops. At Clapham Junction the train will go out of service. You will change ends and return to Willesden Junction as ECS where another driver will relieve you to take the train to the Willesden T.M.D. Between Willesden Junction and Shepherd's Bush station, you will be required to change the power supply on the move. Instructions are included in game.
Player and AI passenger trains based on National Rail timetables. Realistic AI freight trains based on information from Realtime Trains.
This is the same scenario available on Steam Workshop except includes London Underground trains from the Virtual District Team.
- North London & Goblin Lines Add-On
- Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo - Portsmouth Route Add-On
- WCML South: London Euston - Birmingham Route Add-On
- European Loco & Asset Pack
- DB Schenker Class 59/2 Loco Add-On
- Freightliner Class 66 v2.0 Loco Add-On
- Powerhaul Class 66 V2.0 Loco Add-On
- EWS Class 66 v2.0 Loco Add-On
- Freightliner Class 70 Loco Add-On
Copy the included Content folder to your Railworks folder.
Time: 0941 - 1034
Duration: 55 minutes
Ensure Dynamic Clouds is turned off.
This is scenario is set up in Career mode to ensure completion. If you prefer Standard mode, feel free to change using TS-Tools. Just be warned it is possible to fail the scenario.
Files 5+ 2Y69 Stratford - Clapham Junction - Willesden Junction (TH).zip 403 KB · Added 18 days ago · Downloaded 8×
About this mod
- 18 days ago
- 18 days ago
- Train Simulator Classic
- Type of content
- Geographical area
- United Kingdom