When was the last time you made a long business trip, and your train had to stop for breakfast? Stop for you to do some work? Or stop to spend a penny? When did you last see a train with a puncture? Or get knicked for speeding? And who's ever heard of a train jam? See your dealer about an Intercity 125! Much quicker we think than your 1.6, 2.3 or... InterCity, We're getting there.
This is my recreation of the famous class 37 police train from British Railways' advert for the HST! It's also probably one of my easiest liveries I have ever made, but I couldn't help but not make it! For those of you who may have not seen the advert before, you can watch it below, but if you've clicked on this, chances are you have.
- Livery had been recreated as accurately as possible, with the real life colours been used for the livery
- Weathered and un-weathered versions of the livery included
- Train Sim World 2 (Steam|Epic)
- West Cornwall Local Route Add-On (Steam|Epic)
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Manager
- Download the .tsw2liv file
- Put the file in your TSW2 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW2 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. I am not responsible if your game breaks due to using this livery. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
- Initial Release
About this mod
- 6 months ago
- 6 months ago
- Train Sim World 2
- Type of content
- Rush Hour Steam (UE4 4.26), Rush Hour Epic Games (UE4 4.26)