DB BR 112 Corrections
12× · 432×
This small mod replaces the DB BR 112 model with one that has been corrected to match it's real life counterpart.
Update: The initial release had a small issue with the windows. For whatever reason, replacing the model also slightly borked said windows. I had to adjust both the Animation Blueprint and the Rail Vehicle View files to correct the issues. However, they are 100% now, functioning as well as the original.
Hauptstrecke Hamburg - Lübeck Route Add-On
Place the file 'TS2Prototype-TS-HBK-DB-BR112.pak' into '(GAME_LOCATION)\WindowsNoEditor\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC'
(GAME_LOCATION) being the game directory ex. 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Train Sim World 2'
- fixed windows:
animation: all 4 windows were sliding into the train body, has been corrected by editing the Animation Blueprint file
control hitbox: you had to hover mouse below blinds to show the "Window" control to open them, lowered them appropriately by editing the Rail Vehicle View file
- rescaled all lights to actually match (all 4 lower lights were different size)
- rescaled center light to match side lights, made it centered, moved it down a bit and adjusted the angle on it to match the loco
- moved left and right lights along with hooks closer to loco edge, moved hooks slightly closer to lights
- scaled down the light rim on all lights
- recessed all lights significantly
- moved bar below window slightly downward
- adjusted AO and Roughness maps to reflect the new positions
- edited UV map to prevent stretching after moving lights (because of the holes in the main body for lights)
This model change is of course 100% compatible with the Livery Editor and custom skins. Opinions are always welcome.
If you would like to support me and my modding endeavors, please consider a symbolic donation.
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 152 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- one month ago
- one month ago
- Train Sim World 2
- Type of content
- Rush Hour Steam (UE4 4.26)