This is my Eurostar ICE 3M livery, based on the newer Eurostar livery that was introduced with the E320 series. With Eurostar running services on both the LGV and SEHS lines in real life, there is a lot of possible uses for a Eurostar train in TSW 2, and now, TSW 3.
- Livery had been recreated as accurately as possible, with the real life colours been used for the livery
- Weathered and un-weathered versions of the livery included
- Train Sim World 3 (Steam|Epic)
- Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen Route Add-on (Steam|Epic)
- Train Sim World 3 Livery Manager (0.9.0+)
For the TSW 2 Archived File only:
- Train Sim World 2 (No longer availiable for purchase)
- Train Sim World 2 Livery Manager
- Download the .tsw3 file
- Put the file in your TSW 3 Livery Manager Exports folder
- Open TSW 3 Livery Manager, click on the livery in the list and press import
Do not re-post my livery, or a modified version of my livery, anywhere else without my permission. If I have gotten anything wrong, either on the livery itself or in the this post, please let me know so I can correct it. The best way to see my future projects is via the discord server I am in (link below).
- Initial Release
- Made livery compatible with TSW 3 Livery Manager (TSW 2 Livery Manager file still availiable, but won't recieve further updates)
- Added Weathered version (TSW 3 Only)
FilesEurostar e320 (With Weathering) by Ant Craft [v1.1 TSW 3].tsw3 690 KB · Added 22 Nov 2022 · Downloaded 141×
(With Weathering for TSW 3)
(Without Weathering for TSW 3)
(Without Weathering for TSW 2 - Archived)
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 578 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- 31 Jan 2021
- 22 Nov 2022
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2: Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 3, Train Sim World 2 before Rush Hour update (UE4 4.23)
- Train Sim World Content
- Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen
Nobody has commented yet.
Add a comment
If you wish to leave a comment, please log in .