TSW God Mode, currently still in very early alpha, wants to be a utility inside TSW itself in form of a pak mod, accessed by moving your mouse to the top edge of your screen while driving, to help modders with creating their own mods or anyone with just having a bit of fun!
A UI for some of the
ts2.rtt console commands allowing you to spawn any Formation or RVD (Rail Vehicle Definition = a single rail vehicle) at will and routing yourself to a marker or portal (now also via a dropdown field since Alpha 0.1.1)
A UI for controlling most TSW Environment variables like Date & Time, Cloudiness, Precipitation, Wetness, Ground & Piled Snow, Wind Strength, how autumn- or winter-like the vegitation is, the temperature and Fog Density (and skylight intensity too because that's used pretty often as well)
Because of Unreal Engine stripping all debugging features, including everything logging related, when TSW is getting cooked for you, the end user, modders have it hard to debug their own Blueprint-based mods. This mod introduces it's own log system to make the process of creating such mods a little easier.
Get the files required in the Editor on GitHub here!
God Mode has a very basic console implemented that feeds the user's input into Unreal Engine's
ExecuteConsoleCommand Blueprint node. That means that there's no console output and that
GETALL do not work!
Zoomier Zoom is a seperate zoom system that zooms a lot more than TSW's before! FOV range is between 5 and 130
- Window Resizing
- God Mode added to "Island Line 2022"
- Marker dropdown system implemented
- Marker list added to all current routes (latest release: "Island Line 2022: BR Class 484")
- Modder's Log "Event Begin Play" Fix: When log entries are made before the Widget has spawned (by using Event Begin Play) your entries will no longer be sent to the void, instead to a log buffer
- Environment Settings Skylight Intensity slider replaced with spin box
- German Localization added
Installed like any other pak-mod by being copied over to your Train Sim World 2's
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 1,027 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- 28 days ago
- 18 days ago
- Train Sim World 2
- Type of content
- Steam version (UE4 4.26), Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26)