Amtrak 662 (Phase III Train Sim World) Reskin
1× · 93×
In December 2021, Dovetail Games collaborated with Amtrak in light of their 50th Anniversary to wrap Amtrak ACS-64 #662 into a Phase III Heritage Scheme that also advertises their game, Train Sim World 2.
In order for this reskin to work, you must have the payware New York to New Haven route from Steam.
- Copy the "Assets" folder from the "Amtrak 662" folder into "Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks"
- Copy "ACS-64.GeoPcDx" from "RSC\NewYorkNewHaven\RailVehicles\Electric\ACS-64\Default\Engine" in NewYorkNewHaven.ap to "RSC\NewYorkNewHaven\RailVehicles\Electric\ACS-64\Default\Engine_662"
Big thanks to:
- CTSL Railfan for doing the work of texturing and positioning the decals and assistance with the textures.
- Matt Jauchler for providing the base for the decals.
- LP for assistance with a minor numbering issue.
Included are four total versions located in "RSC\NewYorkNewHaven\RailVehicles\Electric\ACS-64\Default\Engine_662", two compatible with CTSL Railfan's ACS-64 Enhancement Mod in the "ACS-64 Enhancement Mod Compatible" folder and two that use the default version in the "Default and Fan Railer Mod Compatible" folder (Driver and No Driver for each). If you don't have CTSL Railfan's ACS-64 Enhancement Mod but would like it (highly recommended), you can get it here: https://ctslrailfan.weebly.com/acs-64-enhancement-mod.html
If you wish to use this reskin in your own custom scenario, be sure that RSC, CTSLRailfan and MattJ are checked.
Included are consists of different lengths using the Amfleets from New York to New Haven. In the future, more consists will be added requiring CTSL Railfan's Amtrak Rolling Stock Enhancement Mod and DLC.
This reskin is also compatible with Fan Railer's ACS-64 and Amfleet mod.
If you have any questions or comments, as always feel free to contact BVERailer via Instagram (@bverailer) or shoot him a DM on Messenger (Rob Amoia).
This is intended to be a free addition to the game. I could care less where you post it or who you send it to, just please don't claim it as your own.
More importantly, do not attempt to offer this commercially in any way.
-New York to New Haven route add on
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 17 times before being withdrawn.