A Canadian National Railroad livery for the SD70ACe from the Sherman Hill Expansion based on a C.N. SD70M-2 this was a fun texture to make and I reccomend to use it in a custom scenerio on the sandpatch grade because statistically you're more likely to see one in Pennsylvania than in Wyoming : ] , any feedback on this texture would be more than appreciated!
In 2004, the successor to the SD70M was the SD70M-2, in order to abide by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Tier 2 regulations, which went into effect the 1st of January, 2005. The SD70M-2 is nearly identical to the SD70ACe, and incorporated a 16-710G3C-T2 prime mover, and was rated for 3,200kW/4,300hp. Canadian National owned 190 units and was the largest owner of these locomotives, even owning the last built SD70M-2 - which was contructed Feburary of 2011. The SD70M-2 went on to be replaced by newer locomotive models, most notably the ES44C4 or newer SD70ACe's that can comply with E.P.A. Tier 4 U.S. regulations.
Catcliffe Demon, C.N. Canadian National SD70ACe 8100, 2015, Muncie Indiana.
- Train Sim World® 2
- Train Sim World 2: Sherman Hill: Cheyenne - Laramie Route Add-On
Install using the TSW2 Livery Manager by RagingLighting and follow the necessary steps to install and setup the program before continuing.
- Unzip the file and extract the liveries' file you wish to use
- Place the livery files into your TSW2LM Reskins folder
- Open the Livery Manager and click the first reskin and click a free spot on the right
- Click " IMPORT -> "
- Repeat for other reskin if applicable
- Load TSW2 and ensure the liveries load properly
- Have fun! :D
FilesCanadian National SD70ACe.zip 7 KB · Downloaded 233×
About this mod
- 27 Nov 2021
- 27 Nov 2021
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2: Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2 before Rush Hour update (UE4 4.23)
- NA Operator
- CN - Canadian National