After the huge Preservation update to the Great Western Express Route Add-On on June 20th 2022, the First Great Western Class 166 and HST, not meant to be accessible by the player but having made available thanks to a mod by trainsim.cz aka. Muff previously, were not updated to work with the changes made to the equivalent Great Western Railway stock and subsequently broke with that update.
This mod in collaboration between Alexander L. and Foobian aims to get the FGW stock back into the game better than before, bellow is a full list of changes made. Enjoy a Great Western Express full of life with DTG made Great Western Railway and First Great Western trains and your favourite legacy reskins building of the FGW stock!
First Great Western Class 166
- Fixed Material order on
- PIS now displaying correctly
- Rain On Glass working again
- Unit numbers working again and no longer defaulting to
- Fixed collision by swapping DMOCL with DMSL collision and DMSL with DMOCL
- Fixed light bleed originating from the two cab light sources and around the toilets
- Fixed cab indicators by duplicating the GWR 166 cab material and modifing it for the FGW 166
- The 2x FGW 166 formation is now named "FGW Class 166 FGW (2x 3 cars)" instead of having no name at all
- The 1x FGW 166 formation has been renamed from "FGW Class 166 (3 units)" to "Class 166 FGW (3 car)"
- The FGW 166 formations are now no longer using the
- The Class 166
Great Western Railway Class 166
- The GWR 166 formations are now named "Class 166 GWR (3 car)" and "Class 166 GWR (2x 3 cars)" instead of having no name at all
- The GWR 166 formations are now no longer using the
- The GWR 166 has been renamed from "Class 166 GWG" to "Class 166 GWR"
- The Class 166
First Great Western HST
- The FGW HST formations are now no longer using the
Great Western Railway HST
- The substitution setup has been redone, meaning that the First Great Western HST and HST legacy reskins are now substituting in again
- The Timetable specific formations now use the FGW HST as their base instead of the GWR HST and have the
ValidGeographicRegions"Great Western Express" and "GNER"
- The GWR HST formations are now named "Class 43 GWR 2+8", "Class 43 GWR 2+7" and "Class 43 GWR 2+4" instead of having no name at all
- The GWR HST formations are now no longer using the
- Great Western Express Route Add-On
- FGW Unlocker from trainsim.cz
FilesAL_Foob_RH_FGWFix_TSW3.pak 47 MB · Added 11 Sep 2022 · Downloaded 1,610×
only for Train Sim World 3
only for Train Sim World 2