A big enhancement pack avaliable to download for the newly released Birmingham Cross City Line route, for Train Sim World 3. This mod provides a substantial visual overhaul to the route, with the specifics listed below.
Improvements and additions:
- Updated and realistic billboard advertising
- Updated station signage and branding for station posters
- Brand generic new station announcements
- Branded station clutter and furniture
- Brand new station model for the exterior of Bromsgrove Station
- Brand new texture for the facade of Birmingham New Street, with a lovely reflective look added to it
- Updated Redditch station building with new textures & Thorlux billboards
Infrastructure & Environment:
- Substantial overhaul to the Redditch branch, by giving it a lot more scenery and making it look less bland looking
- Brand new and realistic looking ballast texture
- Signals given a big overhaul, with them appearing much brighter as well as giving them a more accurate colour temperature
- Brand new station lighting, ranging from the 'old school' orange varient to the modern and bright looking LEDs
- Updated external PIS size to give it a closer match to reality
- Slightly brighter day and night running headlights, giving a better view at night
- GSMR sound 'clicks' now added to when navigating the buttons
- Slightly brighter and more vivid looking gauges in the cab
- Altered RED signals to better differentiate between yellow and red aspects. Download below as a seperate .pak
To install, simply download from the link and place the .pak inside your DLC folder, located at: ...steamapps\common\Train Sim World 3\WindowsNoEditor\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC
All feedback, advice and constructive critisism is welcome.
Tags: birmingham londonmidland
Files!!TS2Prototype-WindowsNoEditor-BCCRevisedSignalColours.pak 20 MB · Downloaded 1,299× !BCCRedditchUpgrade.pak 274 MB · Downloaded 918× !TS2Prototype-WindowsNoEditor-BCCEnhancementPack.pak 111 MB · Downloaded 2,108× Bescot-BCC_BarntGreenSceneryTile.pak 3 MB · Downloaded 1,684×
About this mod
- 23 Nov 2022
- 27 Dec 2022
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 3
- Train Sim World Content
- Birmingham Cross-City Line
Absolutely outstanding work, gentlemen!
The announcements are the best you guys have done! I've been waiting for an announcement with the calling at stations etc and it was the first one i heard! It's a shame the team can't get the license for it as it's the one thing I'd add to the sim! You guys have semi achieved this yourselves. This mod has made my year! <3 Thank you sooooooo much!!! Would love to see you guys do the same with other lines which i know you have to an extent but even more announcements like the calling at ones would be insane!!! I love that these don't cut off half way through either, they seemed to do that a lot on other lines
Silly Question - Do the announcements only happen at certain stations or in a specific way? Currently doing a timetable route but haven't heard any announcements so far.
They happen at every station and are played randomly. They are quite infrequent though. I think they only play once every 10 minutes so the chance that you'll hear one whilst driving is quite low.
Managed to hear some now - All good but thanks for letting me know.
Hey, Can you please make a patch to fix the PIS? It always lists a 323 as having 2 coaches if its 3 coaches. Then a 6 car as a 4 car. No one has made a patch for it yet and its annoying me alot
Hey, this would be something DTG will fix in their upcoming patch.
Oh yeah and If Possible one for the 323 PIS because that is always broken and lists every station as its starting point eg your at four oaks and it says your still at Redditch on the PIS.
Ah i see Thanks
Sorry One more lol, Whats your opinion on the 323 Sounds? I think they are realistic at the start when moving off but then kinda drift off to be more unrealistic and then i realised it would be probably to difficult for anyone to make a 323 Sound Mod.
I find them decent, however they’re a bit off at lower speeds.
its not working for me any ideas?
ive done everything it has told me to do and nothing has happend tired it a few times now?
Can you confirm your file structure that are placing the mod in for me please?
What do you mean by file structure?
Where are you placing the mod and are you playing on the Steam version or Microsoft Windows Store version?
I’m playing on the steam version I place the file on steam apps common etc I copy it onto the files close it and i load train som world 3 up and itnever overwrites DTG version
Are you placing it in the correct DLC folder? It shouldn’t get overwritten or anything when you launch the game.
Fantastic work, all of you - thank you!
Thank you 🙏🏻
In the November 28th patch notes it said
Has this made the "Bescot-BCC_BarntGreenSceneryTile.pak" obsolete?
Hi, it hasn’t. The mod is a lot more detailed compared to the official patch itself so you’re safe to keep it.
Add a comment
If you wish to leave a comment, please log in .