This Mod features a reworked Station Directory for Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel - Würzburg. Changes include adding some special destinations that can be set on some trains in the game, fixing various formating mistakes in the station names like missing "Hbf" suffixes and other inacuracies and fixing some internal spelling inconsistencies that resulted in some stations not appearing on the station display boards.
It also fixes an issue with all included trains not recognising most of the stations in the station directory and therefore showing "Not in Service" as a destination when it is in fact headed to a valid passenger station. With this fixed, all trains that have a functioning PIS system will now show the full list of stopping stations as well as the final destination 100% of the time.
A comprehensive list of changes can be found below:
- Added a small selection of special destinations to be used on trains that support them, including but not limited to:
- Gute Nacht
- DB Fernverkehr
- DB Regio Bayern
- DB Regio Hessen
- DB Regio NRW
- Corrected numerous formatting mistakes:
- Added "Hbf" to every station that was missing it
- Removed "(tief)" from "Berlin Hbf"
- Abbreviated some short station names as per reality
- Other smaller fixes
- Fixed cases of blank destinations on station departure boards
- Fixed an issue that resulted in train displays not being able to display a large amount of destinations
Download the .pak file and move it into TSW's DLC directory, this is usually located here: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Train Sim World 3\WindowsNoEditor\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC"
- February 2023:
- Aran-KWG-Station-Directory-Extension-v1.0.pak - Initial Release
FilesAran-KWG-Station-Directory-Extension-v1.0.pak 8 KB · Added 6 Feb 2023 · Downloaded 1,325×
About this mod
- 6 Feb 2023
- 6 Feb 2023
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 3
- Train Sim World Content
- Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel - Würzburg