This mod makes signficant changes to the station directory of the Northeast Corridor: Boston - Providence route to, among other things, capitalise all stations in the list in order to make them fit in a lot more with the overall asthetic of the US-style PIS boards, change some display names to make them more true-to-life and correct the numerous mistakes DTG made when setting up the markers on the stations on the Stoughton Branch which fixes the issue of the PIS not displaying proper destination or "Canton Junction" as a stopping point on services to Stoughton.
A comprehensive list of changes can be found below:
- Capitalises all letters in every station name to make them fit in better with the US-style PIS boards
- Changes some station names to be more realistic according to reference images:
- Boston South Station -> Boston
- New York -> New York Penn
- Adds a large selection of additional stations to the station directory for use on trains which support them.
- Amtrak Northeast Regional Stations
- Amtrak Lakeshore Limited Stations
- Special Destinations including TOC names
- Fixes issues with the PIS on Stoughton Branch services by correcting the markers in the Station Directory on the Stoughton Branch stations.
Download the .pak file and move it into TSW's DLC directory, this is usually located here: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Train Sim World 3\WindowsNoEditor\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC"
- February 2023:
- Aran-BPD-Station-Directory-Extension-v1.0.pak - Initial Release
FilesAran-BPD-Station-Directory-Extension-v1.0.pak 9 KB · Added 8 Feb 2023 · Downloaded 760×
About this mod
- 8 Feb 2023
- 8 Feb 2023
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 2: Steam version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 2: Epic Games Store version (UE4 4.26), Train Sim World 3
- Train Sim World Content
- Rush Hour - Boston Sprinter - Northeast Corridor: Boston - Providence