Who said something about Southeastern Highspeed?
The Class 395 is finally no longer sounding like some made up off-brand washing machine thanks to whichever recordings I have lying around to fix it so! So what do we have here then? Let's find out:
- Hitachi traction motor recordings pull the Class 395 inside out from zero to hero (that means 140mph in British)
- High-quality rolling and running sounds bring the interior and exterior to life
- Track joints, doors, you name it - the usual...
- A separate interior and exterior horn
- Speed-dependent audio: the horn becomes more raspy with speed!
- Just like with the Class 385, the low tone sometimes will or won't play the echo...
- Some sounds haven't been touched since last time so there's still room for more stuff
Put it in the DLC folder.
This mod was made to make Southeastern Highspeed a more enjoyable DLC.
Files!!Class395SoundMod28.pak 37 MB · Added 14 Oct 2023 · Downloaded 800× Changelog.txt 3 KB · Added 14 Oct 2023 · Downloaded 119×
Previously uploaded files have been downloaded 11,263 times before being withdrawn.
About this mod
- 4 Feb 2021
- 14 Oct 2023
- Train Sim World
- Type of content
- Train Sim World 4